Mandala Vatika - The Universe Unfolding

Our ancient Rishis knew and shared what is now proved by latest Science. The basis of creation is not atoms, it is Wave functions - or ‘Tarang’. Lord Buddha too taught this. Every course of Mandala Vatika is an experience of going back to the beginning of how the first wave function started from the Source Energy. Like the sunray opening the bud then starting to radiate into ‘Infinity, Love, Beauty and Joy’.

As you are attuned to different wave functions, they become part of the expansion of your Being. You learn the Tree of Life and flower with it.

In our old British time’s house, Sacred Geometry symbols were scattered everywhere. And every evening from the high ventilator, a shaft of light from the setting sun would illuminate the star Mandala pattern on the floor in my room. You could see the dust motes dancing in the shaft and sometimes different colours. If I stood on the star in the light, I would experience a rush of High Energy and unexplainable joy. Sacred Geometry is powerful. Infact in Covid time, I did Agnihotra sometimes in the Centre star and  it created a protection shield till quite a radius. 

Now I have the explanation. So, the British had designed the Central Government buildings and gardens in Delhi on Sacred Geometry and ruled us for so many years. Infact, the slavery to their thought pattern is still remaining through those designs. 

I used to be fascinated by Shaligrams. There age old fossils have spiral and vortex patterns in all. 

The Mandala Course showed us, the Solar system is not a fixed circle but a vortex, very much like the spiral of the DNA or the rising path of the Kundalini.   

From the Primal Germ Cell of the Infinite Mind, Love arose. From a Bindu expanded an ordered Chaos. Each of the Mandalas are pathways to Order and Completeness in the Chaos. The vahanas or carriers are different medicinal Sacred Plants and flowers. 

And they are a part of the function of the Universe which keeps showing us in boundless ways, how to ride the waves. 

Now ...

Singing through the years, the winds find me in my Mandala Vatika, under a Ber/Badari (Ziziphius) tree and sweep in with a shower of sunset gold orbs. The ancient Indian plum – ber – sweet and sour like the life that went. Ooooom, they resound through my Heart lotus. Then breathe open the myriad petals of the Crown Chakra, and reverberate in every cell, with the Bliss of Being.

The Vatika has eight petals with different medicinal trees and plants, all representing in Sanskrit, the same Deity. They are the different names of the Ashta Vinayaka/Ganesha. In the next Petal formations, the jasmine/Jaaji, star studs the ground with flowers and the fragrance wings in with the wind; to blend with the heady tang of the mango/Amram bor (flowers), the millennial toss of the Peepal/Ashvatha tree, and so on. 

This is the Siddhi Vinayaka Mandala Garden, I have created. I have travelled the eight petals (Ashta Padma) of my Mandala Garden in my spiritual journey. As in the eight fold path of Buddhism to Nirvana or to the Dwadashant, the final Chakra as in Shaivism. Now no isms matter to me. I am in harmony with the Universe, merged into a Silence, where you get attuned to the swinging of millenniums and merge with the primordial chant of the galaxies rejoicing in their existence. 

In the Beginning, there was Nothing. And Love arose... in the primal Germ cell of the Mind, from a Bindu, a perfect circle, expanded an ordered Chaos, resounding to eternity with the Premordial Brahma Nad Om. The Siddhi Vinayaka Mandala Garden represents this completeness... out of the chaos, like my journey. Working with plants, they, as my mentors, have given me much - Medicines and Kadhas that have nourished and healed us, and worked through me as a channel to heal others.

In the subsequent Mandala Vatika courses, I grow as the vision unfolds. I learn to be one with the Gurutattva that removes the Asura of Ignorance through the five elements, is nurtured in the Lotus which is Niranjana and rises as Nava, ever new, and “create spaces in nature to connect with the realities of the universe” Knowledge from Vedic traditions expands our space. “Through Mandala Vatikas, they used sacred geometry, specific plants and chants to open portals from where one gets a glimpse of reality of the universe, and download cosmic energy into our space.”   (reference -  Mandala Vaatika, Dr. Prabhakar Rao) 

And through all, my Guru Sri Sri Ravishankar has held my hand and steadied my feet. “As you grow”, he tells me, “Cross the luminous line to the formless. I will follow. There are still many I have to bring to the Crossing.”  And now... I am hollow and empty, I am Nothing, yet I am complete.

This moment is perfect.

Om poornamadah poornamidam
poornaat poornamudachyate
poornasya poornamaadaaya
poornamevaavashishyate

Om Shaanti, Shaanti, Shantihi.

Comments

Popular Posts