My Detailed Profile

Naturopath | Writer| Social Work | Currently working with Taru Naturals as Chef,Writer and R&D expert .Documenting and writing 5 books on organic farmer stories, Herbal formulas and spiritual experiences, Coffee table books and manuals, as an organic kitchen garden and agriculture teacher-Art of living, working to set up organic markets all over Mumbai with Taru Naturals.

Qualification- B.A (Dalhousie Sacred Heart Convent and Jalander) M.A English literature/N.D and M.D Naturopathy ,Diploma social work -TISS (Mumbai) . Past president Chembur Inner wheel(Rotary) .Past president of a personality training and Human relations organisation (Tuff Track) Organic kitchen garden and agriculture teacher - Art of living .Environment activist , Social worker, Holistic healer and practising naturopath working as consultant and teacher, growing and documenting medicinal plants and herbs

I grew up in North India, surrounded with growing plants and flowers, watching the cows being milked every day, the waste composted in a huge pit for the fields and experiencing the harmony of rituals and traditional foods that went with festivals.

Being a prolific reader, writing came naturally but also all the various colours of nature that made up my childhood, spontaneously culminated into a Naturopathy degree.

For years, I have tried and tested various herbal formulas from my own little herbal garden. In my area, I converted some waste plots into medicinal plant gardens, in orphanages, municipal schools and a public welfare garden in our society.  Currently I am applying all my considerable experience to teaching, writing,research and development. Important for multitasking at my age is yoga and meditation and Sudharshan Kriya daily. I have integrated my experience of  Vipassana, Reiki and many other healing and meditation practices into my daily Sadhana



Comments

Popular Posts